Welcome to our Blog Spot! This is a place for customers
to catch a glimpse into the crazy world of a WAHM and
also keep up with current waiting lists and store
announcements. This is a great place to watch for
SPECIALS and SALES! Grab a cup of coffee and
sit down for a great read!


Friday, February 29, 2008

WOWZers!!!!!!!!! I have been busy!

I got a bunch of things up in the store and they are ready to go! It has been a hectic week. My children were leaving town and I was substitute teaching Thursday and Friday this week so I spent the majority of Mon-Wed sewing some stuff up...waiting for product to come in from my "flip-flop" supplier and waiting on ribbon! I hate it when the mailman waits till the end of the week to bring my goodies.

So this weekend will be busy...I will be working on several orders and also have a local show!

Check back for more news!

No comments: