Welcome to our Blog Spot! This is a place for customers
to catch a glimpse into the crazy world of a WAHM and
also keep up with current waiting lists and store
announcements. This is a great place to watch for
SPECIALS and SALES! Grab a cup of coffee and
sit down for a great read!


Monday, February 18, 2008

A day in the life of me!

Good Morning and welcome to our home away from home. From time to time, because I am such a personable outgoing person, I will use this blog to simply share with my customers and those who may wander onto my site, a glimpse into my life and the craziness that comes with a WAHM who is the wife to an aspiring minister and all that entails. Trust that it will not be a boring read and it will probably have you rolling in the floor before you reach the end.

So step on up! Grab a cup of coffee/soda/water...whatever your healthy self desires...and let's get to know each other...or at least you will know my family!

No comments: