Welcome to our Blog Spot! This is a place for customers
to catch a glimpse into the crazy world of a WAHM and
also keep up with current waiting lists and store
announcements. This is a great place to watch for
SPECIALS and SALES! Grab a cup of coffee and
sit down for a great read!


Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 2008 Blessed Mama Winners

This month a wonderful four mamas were winners in our Sew Blessed Mama contest. Mama, Natalie, from Gymbofriends, nominated three of her fellow GF who helped her through a tough spot in her life. A few weeks ago, Natalie had a close family member diagnosed with cancer and to top that new off her dd's birthday presents were stolen on her birthday. Three fellow Gymbofriends came to her aid.

Natalie writes:

"OC*Girie*Mama (aka Stacy) lent me an adorable shirt and curlies for my daughter to wear at her birthday party, since the thieves stole her party dress.

#1Abigail (aka Barbara) gave me a cute Garden Bloom dress for my DD to wear for her birthday pictures. She is kind and generous. She is alwasy helping GFs out and she is one of the most generous and genuine women I have encountered.




McBaby(aka Marnie). A couple days after my DD's birthday when things were really low, I cam home to find a little package on my front step. In it was the ICS Neopolitan Dress that was among my DD's stolen wardrobe. Her clothing budget gone, I had no hope of replacing it. And then there it was. Marnie also knew what I was going through with my father as she lost her mother to cancer when she was in college."





Well thank you Natalie for taking the time to PAY IT FORWARD and see that a group of mama's that were a blessing to your life receive a blessing in return.

Each of these mama's will recieve a custom outfit from Sew Blessed bowtique and Natalie will recieve a handmade necklace from On A Whimsy!

See our site for your chance to enter the May 2008 contest! Entries are accepted until midnight April 30th, 2008. Winners are announced May 1st, 2008!

Again thanks for being a blessing to others!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredible quest there. What occurred after? Good
luck!

Feel free to visit my web site; Slim Helper Patch